© 2019 All rights Reserved.
M.D. Plastic Surgery
Specializes in Eye, Nose, Fat Grafting
Since Korea has established herself as the key player of aesthetics surgery, I believe most of the customers are able to receive and enjoy high quality of medical service.
However, as a certified Plastic Surgeon in Korea, I believe each individual has their unique beauty. Thus, we believe plastic surgery should not be defined as simple surgery that provides same results to everyone. It should be understood as a bespoke procedure with meticulous treatments and surgeries that help to build successful stories to every customer.
Therefore, equipped with my 10 years of experience and numerous successful stories, I aspire to be your Plastic Surgeon who can meet your demands and expectations by redefining your holistic inner and outer beauty.
Sang Min, Park
M.D. / Plastic Surgeon
M.D in Plastic Surgery
Member of International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Member of Korean Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Member of Korean Society for Aesthetic Plastic Sugery
Member of Korean Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association
Professor of plastic surgery dept. of Pusan National University
Please sign up to view before & after photos.
SM Park, SB Nam, JW Lee et al. Quantitative Assessment of Orbital Volume and Intraocular Pressure after Two-Wall Decompression in Thyroid Ophthalmopathy. Arch Craniofac Surg Vol.16 No.2, 53-57
– A case report : Late-onset facial inflammatory complication after alloplastic material(MedporⓇ) implantation
– 12th Korea-Japan Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery – Outcomes of Surgical Treatment of Vascular Anomalies on the Vermilion
– Quantitative Assessment of Orbital Volume and Intraocular Pressure after Two-Wall Decompression in Thyroid Ophthalmopathy
– 13th Japan-Korea Congress of Plastic and Reconstructive surgery – Outcomes of superiorly based pharynageal flap for correction of velopharyngeal dysfunction
– 2015 International Wound & Biotherapy Conference – Effects of human adipose derived stem cells and stromal vascular fraction on cryopreserved fat transfer