Dr. Sangrok Choi
M.D. Plastic Surgery
Specializes in Face Contouring
How Does 1:1 Video Consultation Work?
Check out this video to real example from actual 1:1 video consultation.
In order to create a beautiful contour line, it is not necessary to cut out a lot of face bones to make a long face line, but it is important to create facial lines such as U-line, V-line, etc., which are best suited to the patient in consideration of individual physical characteristics or overall impressions.
After diagnosing individual facial features through 3D CT, X-Ray, body fat measurements, and skin thickness measurements, we strive to achieve the most natural and safe surgery through the surgical solution that best suits the patient.
I always give the same sense of responsibility as to my family and I promise satisfying results to my patients.
– Former) Head of Facial Contouring Center at Korea Plastic Surgery
– Head of Plastic Surgery Department at Gimpo Woori Hospitall
– Former Plastic Surgeon at Korea University Hospital
– Graduated from Korea University Medical School
– Professor at Korea University Medical Center
– Member, The Korean Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
– Member, The Korean Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
– Member, The Korean Academy of Craniofacial Plastic Surgery
– Member of IPRS (International Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
Before & After Photos
Please sign up to view before & after photos.